Archers Jersey Ice Cream Parlour
Archer's Jersey Ice Cream Parlour, just 5 miles west of Darlington town centre at Walworth Gate, is located on a working dairy farm. Come and enjoy the countryside in our sunny courtyard and delightful children's garden - or do our gentle walk of just over 2 miles, featured in the Darlington walking guide. Taste our selection of home-made Jersey Ice Cream made with milk produced by our own pedigree Jersey cows - you can pet the calves at the right time of the year too. We also serve a range of coffees, teas and refreshments and stage seasonal events such as our Maize Maze, contact us direct for further information.
New for 2007 Football area.
ExcluSAVE Offer: 3 for 2 Tubs of 500ml Ice Cream (Friday Only)
|Open All Year|
|2011 (21/03/2011 - 31/10/2011)|
|2011 Winter (01/11/2011 - 31/12/2011)|
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free) - For patrons.
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Approx length of visit - One hour - and there is a short 2 mile walk which you can do around the farm too.
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - Art gallery showing the work of a local artist, viewing by appointment.
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - By appointment.
- Educational Visits Accepted - Please call to discuss your requirements.
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - By appointment.
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - By appointment
Welcome to the Day Planner. Use this tool to organise and save your days out, print maps, and view journey details. Alternatively, choose from an exciting range of specially compiled itineraries.
To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Day Planner basket.