ExcluSAVE Offer: Buy One Get One Free On Admission (Mon-Thu)
|Open All Year|
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£5.30 per ticket type|
|Child||£2.75 per ticket type|
|Concession||£4.80 per ticket type|
|Family||£13.20 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Tearoom and coffee shop.
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 1.5 - 3 hours
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Booking essential - Booking only required for Guided Tours.
- Diners Club accepted
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.By appointment if guided tour is required.
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 100
- Min group size - 15
- Special group rates - (Peak Season) Adult - £4.30 Child - £2.00 Concession - £3.80
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted - on leads
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Education Groups Min - Minimum of 10 people
- Educational Groups Max - Maximum of 100 people
Welcome to the Day Planner. Use this tool to organise and save your days out, print maps, and view journey details. Alternatively, choose from an exciting range of specially compiled itineraries.
To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Day Planner basket.